Tips for staying healthy while pregnant
Congratulations to our ambassador Libby and her family who have just welcomed their third baby, a gorgeous little boy. Libby is the founder of Miracle Months & Change it up Training and understands that pregnancy and running a household can leave mothers feeling exhausted. Below she shares simple tips for staying healthy during pregnancy;
1. Preparing meals and freezing at the start of the week will help ensure you have things on hand for those nights you’re too exhausted to cook.
2. Remember that exercise is not only safe but highly recommended for pregnant women, and the latest recommendations show pregnant women should be getting around 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise every week.
3. Get up and put your workout gear on, it sends a strong message to your mind and body that you will be working out today.
4. Be compassionate towards your body, if it’s sore or tired, maybe today is the day for some gentle stretching or a bath, now is not the time to be thrashing yourself.
5. Nourish your body with nutrient dense foods and consider what you’re feeding your unborn child.
6. Follow safe exercise guidelines during pregnancy to help avoid abdominal separation, injuries or pelvic instability.
Great tips Libby, we wish you and your family lots of happy times ahead!