© No Packet November® 2017  |  Founded by Kate Coleman - Tasting Fitness  |  Website by Techno Bird

November 29, 2019

November 24, 2019

November 22, 2019

November 19, 2019

November 15, 2019

November 14, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

20 Small Tips With Big Results For Your Family

October 25, 2017

1/1
Please reload

Featured Posts

Banana Muffins

November 8, 2018

 

 

I made these for dessert last night and my kids loved them (as did my 8 y.o. daughters friend).  I used 80% of the mixture to make a cake and then served it with a caramel sauce.  Yum!!  The remaining 20% of the mixture was turned into these muffins for the kids.

 

Banana Muffins

 

2 very ripe banana's - mashed

1/2 cup butter melted

1/3 cup sugar

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla essence

1 3/4 cups plain flour

1 tsp baking powder

1 tsp bicarb soda

1/2 cup choc chips

 

Mash bananas in a large bowl and add melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.  Mix well.  In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and bicarb soda.  Fold dry ingredients through the wet mixture, and then gently fold through choc chips.  Pour into a muffin pan or cake tin and bake at 180 degrees C for 12-15 minutes for muffins, or 30-35 minutes for a cake.

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square