Thanks to Jess and Dave from Thriving Lifestyles for this tasty Coconut Chicken Curry recipe.
Make sure you visit their Thriving Lifestyles page and sign up to their 6 week Burn & Thrive program that starts tomorrow!
Coconut Chicken Curry
(gf) (df) (rsf) (nf)
• 1kg Chicken Thighs
• 1 large Sweet potato
• 1 Red Capsicum
• 2 Carrot
• 1 tbsp CH Coconut Oil
• 500ml Coconut Milk (Ayam)
• 3 tsps CH Turmeric
• 3 tsps CH Curry Powder
• 2 tsps CH Vegetable Stock
Rice, quinoa, pasta, cauliflower rice
- Mince garlic, cut up capsicum, carrot, sweet potato and chicken
- Drizzle coconut oil into the bottom of the slow cooker then add
all vegetables and place chicken on top.
- Mix up all remaining ingredients, coconut milk and all the
powders and combine well.
- Pour sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker and place on
low (setting 1) for approximately 6 hours.
- Cook rice or quinoa to serve with the curry.